"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
fail
haha entire failed attempt to update my blog daily.

recess week has just ended and frankly speaking, I'm in denial. totally not in the mood to get back to school, though I have not really done anything very very very high during the recess week. okay, fine there was chalet, but I wasn't there all the time, so not very high. HAHAHA BUT BATTLE WAS AWESOME. slightly upset that I cannot take part this year, but then again, maybe if I went I would have been a huge disgrace.

but one happy thing to rejoice about during this week, would be that YAY I FINALLY TOOK OUT MY CAST! :D recovery was a long painful period, but all's good when it is being taken out (:

life, has never gotten any better. (:
Ting
mostly food, and dance
next up, photography and beauty!
Follow me
Twitter MJ
Misc
currently blank, till I find something to fill it up.
Credits
Blogskin made by Gabby with header image from flickr.